Planning for Care

of the Elderly

R.A. Poppe (1893-1923)

A.R. Grinstead (1914-1966)

Robert D. Parmalee

(1956-1981 Retired)

Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law

Thomas A. Haeuser Law Office also considers equally important the planning for oneís care when one becomes elderly or disabled.We counsel clients on how to deal with legal issues related to a spouse or family member who has become disabled or who has diminished capacity.We will assess whether some form of legal action should be taken to allow someone else to manage that personís health care and assets in a way that will protect all the parties concerned.This may be done through such mechanisms as the division of assets, a power or attorney, a trust, or a court appointed conservatorship.

We will also counsel clients on what actions can be taken to control the degree of medical intervention if they become incapacitated.For instance, a person can direct that his or her life be prolonged by all medical means or that she/he be allowed to die without extraordinary medical intervention.This can be done with a health care directive.

Thomas A. Haeuser Law Office is available for consultation to discuss your specific needs and concerns.

Phone: 707-996-2131

Fax: 707-996-3076


Thomas A. Haeuser

Law Office


Thomas A. Haeuser, Attorney, Certified Specialist

Anthony Valluzzo, Attorney